Beds & Herts, or Bucks Old Blues

Advertise your CH sporting club and societies, regional Old Blues clubs, reunions and Old Blue events

Moderator: Moderators

Jo
Button Grecian

Beds & Herts, or Bucks Old Blues

Post by Jo »

Does anyone on here attend OB events in either the Beds & Herts Group or the Bucks Group? Technically I live in Bucks (well, the republic of MK anyway!) but as it's such a long sprawly county some of the Beds & Herts events might be closer. I've been toying with the idea of going along to some of their events (B&H seem to be more active - monthly lunches) but I'd feel more comfortable if I "knew" people from the forum, or people I was at school with. Just wondering.
Jo
5.7, 1967-75
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

I am in Bucks too but there isn't a 'proper' Bucks group, we go along to the H & B dos. Most of them are down here though, Sarratt is about 4 miles from me.

I haven't ever been to any.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
cstegerlewis
Deputy Grecian

Post by cstegerlewis »

Often intend to go , but never quite get there - perhaps we should make a joint effort to go?
Craig Steger-Lewis
Ba.B 25, Mid B 25, Mid A42
1982-1989
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

When I see photos everyone seems to be 'of a certain age' and I forget that I am too.

Janet (Bucks group co-ordinator) lives in the same village as me and used to work in Boots but I don't know where she works now, she is 10 years younger than me and I have only met her once.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"