Oxfordshire Old Blues?

Advertise your CH sporting club and societies, regional Old Blues clubs, reunions and Old Blue events

Moderator: Moderators

jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Oxfordshire Old Blues?

Post by jtaylor »

Anyone from Oxfordshire Old Blues on here?
I heard rumour that the Oxfordshire section is extremely active, with active links with Oxford Uni students etc. etc.

If anyone has any up-to-date info, post here....

Only info on OldBlues.com is from 2003!

Cheers,

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

Had an email in reply to this request:-

"
Dear Julian,

I have been sent the above and write as the present Secretary.
Since its inception about 5 years ago, it has been reasonably active with 3-4 events a year, e.g. an annual visit to Stratford in early May, a pub lunch mid-summer and a Founder's Day dinner (so far at an Oxford College) in late October. I send out a Spring Newsletter (imminent) with event details and this goes to the 80 or so names on my mailing list. These are the ones who responded to the original invitation to join; I believe about 180 names were circulated with information - Wendy Kilner seems to have a master list. In fact with her help we are just planning to circulate a reminder to our absentees. Of my mailing list names, about 40 pay a subscription of £10 a year.

John Evans
"
Post here, or PM me, if you'd like further info/contact details...

I shall trying to get along to the next meeting if I can make it.

Cheers,

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.