Kent KOBS 4th Meeting Agenda & OB Day 2011

Advertise your CH sporting club and societies, regional Old Blues clubs, reunions and Old Blue events

Moderator: Moderators

Misterbee
3rd Former

Kent KOBS 4th Meeting Agenda & OB Day 2011

Post by Misterbee »

To all KOBs and any others for that matter please note the following announcement.

The next Kent KOBS meeting will be held on Wednesday 13th July 2011 at the Falstaff Hotel, St Dunstans Street Canterbury CT2 8AF Tel (01227 463525) from 12:00 noon through to 3:00pm.
The meeting format will be similar to those of our last three meetings in Maidstone. Upon arrival at the Falstaff Hotel go to the bar and ask for the special menu which will provide a limited range of sandwiches / snacks. Order your food and beverage, pay for it and then proceed into the dining room where the meeting will be held. Please can attendees wear identification tags showing their name, house and school dates.
Holding this meeting in Canterbury will hopefully enable those members unable to travel to the west and centre of the county to join in.
The venue is not far from Canterbury West Railway Station and approximately 10 minutes walk along the High Street, from the bus terminal.
I thoroughly recommend using the Park and Ride system currently running in the city. It is reasonably priced and relatively hassle free.
There is limited parking at the hotel car par which can be accessed from North Lane near its junction with St Dunstans Road. It should be noted that there is limited room in this car park hence the recommendation to use the park and ride.
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the day.

Please note that I shall be attending Old Blues Day at Housey on Saturday 30th April. It is my intention to try and meet personally as many of our members as possible particularly those of a younger working age. So please feel free to search me out and introduce yourselves.
Mr Bee
Peele A 1960 - 1967