KOBs Extra- Ordinary Meeting cancelation

Advertise your CH sporting club and societies, regional Old Blues clubs, reunions and Old Blue events

Moderator: Moderators

Misterbee
3rd Former

KOBs Extra- Ordinary Meeting cancelation

Post by Misterbee »

Dear KOBs
I have been trying, with Ian Pinder, to arrange the Extra Ordinary meeting that I referred to in my meeting report back at the end of October.
Unfortunately I have not been able to reserve a suitable venue for such a meeting.
If you remember Ian is taking part in the Tour Afrique cycle race from Cairo to Cape Town early in the new year. He is looking for sponsorship to raise nearly £50,000 for the rebuilding of a school in Kenya.
He will be leaving the UK on Jan 9th and our normal venue in Maidstone can’t help us as they are booked up with Xmas and New Year parties over that period.
As we are unable to give him a “send off” meeting can I ask as many of you as possible to visit his web site http://www.tda2012.com and make a donation or alternatively email ian.pindr@gmail.com and wish him luck.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and we’ll meet up again in the spring

Richard
Mr Bee
Peele A 1960 - 1967