Reports

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Fjgrogan
Button Grecian

Re: Reports

Post by Fjgrogan »

............ or the Forces. Somewhere I have my discharge papers from the WRNR - I left when I was very pregnant with Maria and could no longer fit into my uniform. Also somewhere I think I still have all my school reports but haven't actually seen them for years. Perhaps the current summer declutter will bring them to light before impending autumn pushes me back into hibernation?
Frances Grogan (Haley) 6's 1956 - 62

'A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.'
DavidRawlins
Button Grecian

Post by DavidRawlins »

englishangel wrote:Sounds more like something you would get from a "clinic" David.
A pox on you!
Col A 1946-1953
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

Fjgrogan wrote:............ or the Forces. Somewhere I have my discharge papers from the WRNR - I left when I was very pregnant with Maria and could no longer fit into my uniform. Also somewhere I think I still have all my school reports but haven't actually seen them for years. Perhaps the current summer declutter will bring them to light before impending autumn pushes me back into hibernation?
At Horsham membership of the CCF was obligatory so, on leaving, we got discharge papers - I still have mine somewhere. What really angered me was that target shooting with .22s was compulsory but we were prohibited from adjusting the sights. Accordingly my discharge papers show an abysmal shooting record - even worse in that when I got hold of a proper .22 I was shooting over 99 (that is 10 shots with 10 points for a clean bullseye, 9 for touching the line .. )
I don't think I ever saw my school reports - I'm sure that I don't have any.