New entrants pack!

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Barnes Mum
Deputy Grecian

Re: New entrants pack!

Post by Barnes Mum »

Volupturaptor wrote:My daughter will be in Barnes A too. :D
On Sunday, she's really hoping to see some of the girls she met at the residential assessment. Having been taken ill at the time, she had to leave before she got round to exchanging contact details, so she has no idea who did or didn't get a place.
My daughter's in Barnes A too! :D She'll be in the GE in September so one of the older ones. It's a lovely house. :D
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

Great Plum wrote: Lamb A and B have these hideously ugly pastiches of those attached houses on the back ash (how they got planning permission is beyond me) built around 2002ish. (all the remaining houses were due to have these but thank goodness they ran out of money or the kids would have had no where to play near the houses!)
I saw these for the first time on OB Day and I thought they were dreadful! They look as though someone has just plonked them there randomly and seem very out of place. I guess the houses would be fine in the right location but the back ash is NOT the right place for them!
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41
ReallyMissingHer
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by ReallyMissingHer »

Hope you all have a great day on Sunday, seems a lifetime ago that we went. Don't forget your plastic friend for all the sports uniform :axe:
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Vonny wrote:
Great Plum wrote: Lamb A and B have these hideously ugly pastiches of those attached houses on the back ash (how they got planning permission is beyond me) built around 2002ish. (all the remaining houses were due to have these but thank goodness they ran out of money or the kids would have had no where to play near the houses!)
I saw these for the first time on OB Day and I thought they were dreadful! They look as though someone has just plonked them there randomly and seem very out of place. I guess the houses would be fine in the right location but the back ash is NOT the right place for them!
I know - how they got planning permission is beyond me... ( I guess they aren't visible from the back...)
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Great Plum wrote:
Vonny wrote:
I know - how they got planning permission is beyond me... ( I guess they aren't visible from the back...)
Planning departments seem to be a 'law-unto-themselves' ! MVDC ? R&B Matt ?
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

You'd be surprised JR!
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
wickedwitch
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by wickedwitch »

lonelymom wrote:Wickedwitch, your daughter might be Ineedacoffee's nursemaid :)
oooh! she was very excited about being a squitma!!!
wide awake on the edge of the world