Admissions

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

VictoriaMum
2nd Former

Admissions

Post by VictoriaMum »

We just wanted to say how supportive and efficient the Admissions Team has been throughout our whole application/ admissions process. They have been really fantastic and we really appreciate the way they have gone the extra mile (and a half, in our case) to help and for the personal consideration which they have shown. I wanted to put this up here, as it's busier than the official forum - and to encourage people to apply to CH. It's a fantastic school and, although the process can seem daunting, the team will help you through it all.
Tinkerbell
2nd Former

Re: Admissions

Post by Tinkerbell »

Hi VictoriaMum

I ditto your sentiment's entirely! It's an amazing school and I feel privileged to be a part of it. Over the last few months as I have spoken to various people it has dawned on me that it's a rather infamous establishment. I didn't realise that it was quite so well know outside of our own shores.

Tink x
CHDad
Deputy Grecian

Post by CHDad »

I hope it is perceived as famous not infamous!
Tinkerbell
2nd Former

Post by Tinkerbell »

Humm..... yes, you are quite correct..... I was thinking of it as simply meaning extremly well known and forgetting the minor part of it being for less favourable deeds. :oops: Whoops...... sorry!
Tink x