Cost cutting

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

eowyn3099
LE (Little Erasmus)

Re: Cost cutting

Post by eowyn3099 »

ailurophile wrote:Pinkhebe wrote:
I've noticed in the bursery form it asks for the amount you pay for both council tax and water. I'm sure these were taken off last years form
Hang on a minute... I've only just received my assessment forms, and notice that while this year we are again required to provide evidence of council tax and water charges, no mention is now made of buildings insurance, an essential that was previously allowed. For us that's the best part of £200 that if not deducted will presumably now count as additional 'income' - and bump up our contribution by a corresponding amount!! Grrr...

Buildings insurance was taken off last year, along with water & council tax bills. Don't understand why two have been reinstated this year but not the third?!
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Re: Cost cutting

Post by J.R. »

eowyn3099 wrote:
ailurophile wrote:Pinkhebe wrote:
I've noticed in the bursery form it asks for the amount you pay for both council tax and water. I'm sure these were taken off last years form
Hang on a minute... I've only just received my assessment forms, and notice that while this year we are again required to provide evidence of council tax and water charges, no mention is now made of buildings insurance, an essential that was previously allowed. For us that's the best part of £200 that if not deducted will presumably now count as additional 'income' - and bump up our contribution by a corresponding amount!! Grrr...

Buildings insurance was taken off last year, along with water & council tax bills. Don't understand why two have been reinstated this year but not the third?!

Money saver ??
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.