Sex 'n' Drugs 'n' Rock'n'Roll Part 1: Substance Abuse

Share your memories and stories from your days at school, and find out the truth behind the rumours....Remember the teachers and pupils, tell us who you remember and why...

Moderator: Moderators

kerrensimmonds
Button Grecian

Re: Sex 'n' Drugs 'n' Rock'n'Roll Part 1: Substance Abuse

Post by kerrensimmonds »

OOps.So not just you and me Mary, but at least JR also... all needing to log in more often than previously.
Wonder what is going on?
Kerren
Kerren Simmonds
5's and 2's Hertford, 1957-1966
pipertall
2nd Former

Post by pipertall »

I wonder if I was one of those people. I think I may have been the first person to be expelled for "gross promiscuity" , which simply translates as having hetrosexual relations with a GIRL......shock horror!!!!
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Post by Angela Woodford »

What happened to the GIRL, pipertall?

Was she sacked too?
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

pipertall wrote:I wonder if I was one of those people. I think I may have been the first person to be expelled for "gross promiscuity" , which simply translates as having hetrosexual relations with a GIRL...... shock horror!!!!
Please elaborate !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
time please
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by time please »

Remember saying to someone in Col B (about 1972) I want to learn to smoke! A couple of days later a proud owner of 10 Number 10 or Number 6.
I think that smoking gave me cause to seek privacy something that was lacking at CH. Remember in my last year 74 going on a sunday evening down to the railway line and listening to the top twenty on a little transistor. Smoking Benson and Hedges and listening to Walk on the Wild Side. Safe in the knowledge that soon my time at CH was at an end.
Got caught once by I believe by John Russ. ( very pleasant person ) annoyed me because the year before he was made a Grecian he was a smoker too. ( apologies if it was not John Russ.