Happy Birthday DavebytheSea !

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

J.R.
Forum Moderator

Happy Birthday DavebytheSea !

Post by J.R. »

It's our nautical posters birthday today.

Have a great day, Dave !!

:wine: :rock: :wine:
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Re: Happy Birthday DavebytheSea !

Post by DavebytheSea »

Dear John. Thank you so much. I haven't been on here for ages - I'm sorry. But delighted to know that I am still remembered here (if only by you). Very busy preparing Moonshot for launch on April 1. Two lovely YOBs antifouled her the other day and both are singing with me in Rossini's Petite Messe Solonelle in the Cathedral on Saturday. Just heard that two other ex CH girls will be sailing with me in July and a couple of male YOBs racing with me on the Classic Cross-Channel Regatta after which we hope to meet up with the rest of the Old Blue fleet somewhere in the Gulf of St Malo. We may no longer have the joys of the 11-berth El Animado, but little Moonshot does her best to keep the OB flag flying on the ocean.

Jonathan navigates his ship in the Gulf in the hope of finding fellow OB's afloat there, but so far without success.

I hope you and yours are all well and wish all the very best to the CH unofficial forum. David
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)