Hello All

START HERE:- New to the forum? Look here for info on what it's all about. We've got lots of users, some regular and some occasional, so if you're not sure how to join in then here's where to start.

Moderator: Moderators

wagenman
3rd Former

Hello All

Post by wagenman »

Just found this forum and was shocked to see photos of both myself (Maine A 83/84) and my brother (thorn B 85) aged 11 or so simply floating around on the web for anyone to see :oops: How time flies eh ! Glad to have found this place though. I've probably got some old photos floating around somewhere as well so I'll see if i can dig them out and host them 8) So much "back in the day" gossip on here I'm looking forward to digging through it all and sticking my oar in :twisted:
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Welcometo the mad house! :)

Hope you have fun!
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

See if you've got any photo's of the school cat !!

(In-joke, before you ask !)
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

and let me be the first to wish you Happy Birthday :rave:
wagenman
3rd Former

Post by wagenman »

err, thanks for the birthday wishes, although i really should put some info in my profile as my birthday is actually some way off yet. As for the school cat that doesn't ring any bells with me, though we did have tigger the dog wandering about for a couple of years.
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

wagenman wrote:err, .....................................
You posted that at 7.50 am today; was it a late night or an early morning?
You will have seen in books and TV the claimed problems with french workmen; I had one who was consistently due to arrive at 9am each motrning last week but was not seen. He arrived at 6.00am your time today, saying that he wanted to be on time!

Luckily I heard his van arrive so when he turned up at the door I was awake and dressed! Unfortunately he decided to leave half an hour later after having a coffee. I don't like early mornings.