Newbie but feeling old.

START HERE:- New to the forum? Look here for info on what it's all about. We've got lots of users, some regular and some occasional, so if you're not sure how to join in then here's where to start.

Moderator: Moderators

Ruthie-Baby(old a/c)
Button Grecian

Post by Ruthie-Baby(old a/c) »

DavebytheSea wrote:
.... but please try not to get all lost again, otherwise the party venue will be difficult to locate.
Ah well, it's in my flat. My flat won't get lost although I might. But probably only AFTER the whisky drinking bit...
Ruth Tyrrell
Col B 90-97
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Sometimes Ruth mislays whole railway stations... or mistakes them for another...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Ruthie-Baby(old a/c)
Button Grecian

Great Plum wrote:Sometimes Ruth mislays whole railway stations... or mistakes them for another...
Well it looked like Kings Cross until the train pulled into the platform, and I realised the platform was 90 degrees from where I thought it was. Very confusing.
Ruth Tyrrell
Col B 90-97
DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Post by DavebytheSea »

Ruthie-Baby wrote:
Great Plum wrote:Sometimes Ruth mislays whole railway stations... or mistakes them for another...
Well it looked like Kings Cross until the train pulled into the platform, and I realised the platform was 90 degrees from where I thought it was. Very confusing.
Must have made stepping out of the train quite hard!
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)
Ruthie-Baby(old a/c)
Button Grecian

DavebytheSea wrote:
Ruthie-Baby wrote:
Must have made stepping out of the train quite hard!
Oh no, I was sitting on the information desk at the time, waiting for the train. Just when it came in I thought it would be to my right, and actually it was ahead of me.

That's where the maps came from.
Ruth Tyrrell
Col B 90-97