START HERE:- New to the forum? Look here for info on what it's all about. We've got lots of users, some regular and some occasional, so if you're not sure how to join in then here's where to start.
- Button Grecian
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:30 pm
- Real Name: Phil Underwood
- Location: UK, Robin Hood country
There are some instructions somewhere about how to post a photograph, but I can't find them. Could someone please repeat them? And can I suggest that they are included on the how to join etc. sticky above?
I know exactly what words I am wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiffsquiddled around
Phil Underwood Ma A Col A Mid B 68-75
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 6955
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:22 pm
- Real Name: Mary Faulkner (Vincett)
- Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
It's in the CH photos (General) section.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"