Sad news - death of Mark Woodward, BaA/PeB '67-'73

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Sad news - death of Mark Woodward, BaA/PeB '67-'73

Post by jtaylor »

Copy of email from Andrew Cosedge:-
Could I ask you all please to use your emailing lists to inform all who knew Mark that he died yesterday. The funeral service will be held at
St John's R.C. Church, North Parade, Bath at 10.00 a.m. next Friday, 29th April

Jane will appreciate, as would have Mark, a good Old Blue turn out. You might care to warn everyone though, that Jane has threatened to throttle anybody who offers her the consolation that Mark is at rest now.

Could those intending to attend please let me know by email to work (acosedge@3sb.law.co.uk) or to home (denc118@aol.com) so that I can give Jane an idea of numbers as early next week as possible.

Many thanks, Andrew
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
Simon Kerruish
2nd Former

Re: Sad news - death of Mark Woodward, BaA/PeB '67-'73

Post by Simon Kerruish »

jtaylor wrote:Copy of email from Andrew Cosedge:-
Could I ask you all please to use your emailing lists to inform all who knew Mark that he died yesterday. The funeral service will be held at
St John's R.C. Church, North Parade, Bath at 10.00 a.m. next Friday, 29th April

Jane will appreciate, as would have Mark, a good Old Blue turn out. You might care to warn everyone though, that Jane has threatened to throttle anybody who offers her the consolation that Mark is at rest now.

Could those intending to attend please let me know by email to work (acosedge@3sb.law.co.uk) or to home (denc118@aol.com) so that I can give Jane an idea of numbers as early next week as possible.

Many thanks, Andrew
Very sorry to hear it - I played rugby with him in 1973 and he was a lot more encouraging than most others on the team.