Do You Tell People That You Went To Public School?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

sejintenej
Button Grecian

Re: Do You Tell People That You Went To Public School?

Post by sejintenej »

CHAZ wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:39 pm I live in France and so rarely do people understand the concept of boarding as over here un internat is Monday to Friday and for kids that seem to struggle in public system and need monitoring. There is also complete incomprehension as to why parents don't wnat to be around their kids for 8 months a year!
Very different to where I lived on the Aude 11/Ariege 09 border. In order to go to schools a lot of kids had to live at the schools because of distance. A very exceptional case was my honorary neice - she had a simple choice - her lessons were only taught in one school in each of Paris and in Toulouse. I don't recall his name/moniker but one of the members here actually taught in a school in Pamier (09) and was pretty descriptive about conditions there (another honorary neice is currently boarding there). I would emphasise that boarding was not for special caes but purely because of the distances involved and lack/cost of public transport

(numbers are because there are multiple places with the same name and the numbers indicate departments)
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!