What is the impact of a CH education?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

Martin
LE (Little Erasmus)

Re: What is the impact of a CH education?

Post by Martin »

After a great deal of thought about the reason for the recent survey and particularly its timing, I believe I know why it was sent out now. It is simply to determine what percentage of those who reply, also refer to the recent court cases and convictions concerning child abuse at Housey. (I should be most interested to learn this percentage.) It will aid CH in determining its most effective future fundraising and other policy.
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Re: What is the impact of a CH education?

Post by sejintenej »

Mid A 15. Reference the school's need to know the details of your fortune I just happened to write to Rockfreak
There are other sites which give a lot of your past history, crimes (if any) and finances, employers etc.
I did that on the originator of that survey and found that the man's historical trade is trying to squeeze the widow's groat for the benefit of a selection of charities. I have somewhere the scale of what happens if you give them something whether you are a slob giving a fiver right through to a nearly real benefactor where they would send a beautiful woman round to lick you feet just to get another 15K or whatever.

He is not (I hope) involved with a particular medical related charity which I would contribute to except that they will not accept a one off twenty note but demand a monthly direct debit (which could be far smaller!). Caveat emptor
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!