Meaning of colored walls

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

khaldrogo
2nd Former

Meaning of colored walls

Post by khaldrogo »

5 reasons Why You Should Buy Shark Rotator Pro ZU782

Shark Rotator ZU782 - Best Vacuum To Pick Up Hair is always in the top of the best vacuum for long human hair on the market today, voted by consumers. Why is that?

The following article will show you 5 reasons why ZU782 is so loved. Follow along to see if this vacuum is suitable for your family.

Led light

The first reason users appreciate the ZU782 in cleaning their hair is the included LED light design. Not all Shark vacuums are equipped with LED lights, so this is a Shark favor for the ZU782 vacuum.

Although not used in all cases, it is essential when you are vacuuming in dark areas. The LED light will allow you to easily spot dirty, dusty, or hairy surfaces so you can clean them up immediately.

Duo-Clean Technology

Duo-Clean technology is the following reason you want to own the ZU784 vacuum.

Today, most homes design their floors and love mixing floors and carpets to make them unique. In particular, the combination of bare floors such as tile, marble, vinyl, or concrete with carpet is the most popular.

If you are one of them, then Shark Rotator Pro ZU782 is for you. Typically, you will likely have to purchase a carpet vacuum cleaner separately from a bare floor vacuum. However, this will not be necessary if you own a ZU782.

Duo-clean technology with a dual brush roll system will help clean bare floors and deep clean carpets. A hard-bristled brush will clean carpets while a soft brush polishes hard floors. Therefore, dirt such as pet hair or hair will also be cleaned quickly.

Self-cleaning brush (Zero-M)

The Zero-M technology built into the ZU782's self-cleaning brush is the third and most important reason why this vacuum is the Best Vacuum For Hair.

When cleaning your room, you often feel uncomfortable when your pet's hair gets caught in the broom, and it takes time to remove it. However, with Shark Rotator Pro ZU782, you will not need to do that.

Zero-M anti-roll technology will allow the brush to clean itself. When you suck on pet hair or hair, this technology continuously untangles them from the bush. Although they are not perfect and you still have to remove them from time to time, what you will experience will certainly not let you down.

On the other hand, you can also observe the indicator button on the machine to know if the device has any problems. If blue, everything is normal. Conversely, if the color is red, there is a good chance of a blockage in the brush rolls or because the floor nozzle is too hot.

HEPA filter technology and anti-allergy system

Advanced HEPA filter technology will help you remove up to 99.7% of dirt and dust. Even nasty allergens like hair, pet dander, and pollen are thoroughly removed. So this is the fourth reason why ZU782 is one of the best vacuum cleaners for hair removal.

In addition, the anti-allergy system that completely envelops the outer body of the machine optimizes dust collection and protects dust in the case. It ensures that the air around you stays clean while vacuuming.

Equip some necessary tools

The final reason is Shark has equipped the ZU782 with some necessary tools.

Tools like its crevice tool, wrap tool, and electric pet brush will allow you to clean every area of your home conveniently. You need to attach these accessories to perform their various functions.

Conclusion

Thus, the above article has helped you answer the question: Why is Shark Rotator Pro ZU782 the Best Vacuum For Human Hair? With the unique features not to be missed by ZU782, we are sure that you will have a very memorable experience when owning this vacuum.
Last edited by khaldrogo on Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
William
3rd Former

Re: Meaning of colored walls

Post by William »

I totally agree with this opinion, so much so that I wish I had said it first.

Whether such influence of housemasters and housemistresses (if they still have these names) is reflected in today’s houses I don’t know. Could someone perhaps comment?
Otter
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by Otter »

Mid A in the 90s was run by a certain Gary Dobbie.

It was certainly known as the laissez-faire house where there were few rules, great freedom, lax bedtimes and no discipline.
RobinKinloch
2nd Former

Post by RobinKinloch »

These descriptions of housemasters seem correct - my recollection of Haslehust is that he delegated discipline to the house monitors and, unlike others, did not impose his views on the house - but whether their attitudes were reflected in those of the house members seems doubtful, and hard to determine.
rockfreak
Grecian

Post by rockfreak »

Here's a quite literal remembrance of coloured walls - or to be more precise coloured curtains. In about 1957 NT Fryer (successor to AH Buck) decided that our dayroom needed new curtains. So, perhaps thinking to invigorate our aesthetic sensibilities, he gave us a swatch of curtain materials to have a vote and decide. I can't remember quite what sort of patterns were on offer but I suppose they varied from slam dunk plain to Laura Ashley (or her 1950s equivalent). In the end there was no definitive agreement so Fryer himself took the draconian decision to go for slam dunk, no-patterned, bright plain yellow. No one could quite understand it. It satisfied no one. I suppose if he'd gone for plain red (the colour of the Welsh rugby team) it would have been more understandable. But there it was. For the next few years, certainly when I left, it was bright, eye-stopping yellow. I don't think it had a political slant to it. Of course some might have said that this was the colour of Wilde and Aubrey Beardsley but I don't think this would have gone down too well with NTF.
LongGone
Deputy Grecian

Post by LongGone »

I feel that the original premise, housemasters influenced the image/actuality of each house, has merit. It has been mentioned several times on this site that bullying varied enormously from house to house. My memory of MaA was that it was rare and fairly random. Both Todd and Barker exuded an aura of humanity that probably influenced us. Certainly, in my years as a monitor, there was never any suggestion that we should crack down on any members of the house.
If a stone falls on an egg: alas for the egg
If an egg falls on a stone: alas for the egg
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

After 7 years of Kit we had a very good idea of what he would tolerate (not much) or not so that was the tone the monitors enforced. we knew he was looking over our shoulders to enforce "his" rules Bullying was one clear "no no"
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
rockfreak
Grecian

Post by rockfreak »

Khal Drogo is right that Col B pupils in the 1950s had to endure under AH Buck. They had to endure his little excursions up to the dorms in the dead of night. I suppose the house was "sporty" under him. It depends what kind of sport you're talking about.
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

rockfreak wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:11 pm Khal Drogo is right that Col B pupils in the 1950s had to endure under AH Buck. They had to endure his little excursions up to the dorms in the dead of night. I suppose the house was "sporty" under him. It depends what kind of sport you're talking about.
When did N T Fryer take over from Buck ? I believe left rather quickly and under a very "dark cloud". Has this anything to do with your last post, Freaky ?
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
alterblau
LE (Little Erasmus)

Post by alterblau »

AH Buck left CH very suddenly on the day after the funeral of Hon DS Roberts (a former head of the history dept) in the first week of May 1956. [1] In effect he was expelled by the headmaster, CME Seaman. This was the result of one of AHB’s nocturnal visits to the Col B junior dormitory and its being reported by a senior boy to the headmaster.

For the remainder of the summer term, Col B’s senior housemaster was CF Kirby. NT Fryer took over Col B at the start of the next term.

[1] More than a Brother: Correspondence between Edmund Blunden and Hector Buck 1917-1967. Page 165, Footnote ≠
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Many thanks.
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
rockfreak
Grecian

Post by rockfreak »

People leaving "under a cloud" always reminds me of that exchange in Brideshead where Anthony Blanche is relating to Charles how he left uni under a cloud. "I can't imagine why they call it that," he says. "At the time it seemed like an unwelcome beam of light." But Buck certainly left in double quick time. One afternoon in early May I saw him pacing back and forth along the cloisters with Clarence clearly deep in portentous conversation. That evening he'd gone and Seaman told us that it was for "sexual misbehaviour" and that our parents would be notified. So for him at least the cloud descended mercifully in swirling Tiepolo fashion and whisked him off to a translating job in Oxford offered by a sympathetic Old Blue.