Corporal Punishment......

Share your memories and stories from your days at school, and find out the truth behind the rumours....Remember the teachers and pupils, tell us who you remember and why...

Moderator: Moderators

J.R.
Forum Moderator

Re: Corporal Punishment......

Post by J.R. » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:30 pm

wonchop wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:10 pm
one took it as being the norm cannot say its as done me any real harm but as made me more aware of CP
What years at CH ?
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.

wonchop
2nd Former
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wonchop » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Will PM you

jakew
3rd Former

Post by jakew » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:54 pm

wonchop wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 am
I frequently received the slipper in private by a certain teacher i was made to put my legs on to the armchair rests and kneel then push forward and grab hold of the back of a wooden chair then i was made to be completely bare from waist down the slipper was administered to my bare bottom normally 6 wacks it was a position that my bottom felt the full force as was difficult to move also i remember that a very soft blanket was placed over the chair so all my front would be resting on the front of the blanket it seemed a very formal punishment and was never rushed after a lecture about my behaviour i could have been in that study at least 20 minutes for something that took approx 1 minute to apply anyone wishes to chat more you can PM me if you wish
This M.O. will be instantly recognisable to OBs of a certain age, and it's a name that has yet to be mentioned in despatches.