Webb and sexual abuse at CH

This section was setup in August 2018 in order to move the existing related discussions from other sections into this new section to group them together, and separate from the other CH-related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

robert totterdell
GE (Great Erasmus)

Webb and sexual abuse at CH

Post by robert totterdell »

Hi All

I haven't posted for a long time. Can I firstly say that the victim in the current case contacted me as the response to his allegations by CH was not of the best. I guess you all know me by now - and you will be aware that the latest result of the Courts was to once again find Webb guilty.

I am writing this to say that if any of you need to come forward concerning sexual abuse at CH - well I am here and so is Rebecca at Sussex police.

I am aware that there are many other victims of sexual abuse at CH and I do know that it is extremely hard to come forward but, if you are a victim, it is best to say something now and not on your death bed.

I gave support to the latest victim; I have given support to many of the victims; I don't do this lightly - it is an immense burden on my life but I believe in my fellow colleagues at CH so I just bl**dy do it.

We, that is a group of Old Blues (including a teacher), are trying to find a format for reconciliation and CH is positive on this, albeit with absolutely no real understanding (come on give them a break they are not the sharpest knives in the draw), but we can only do this if we we can clear the air - so I ask again if you need to say something then please do.

Best wishes to all - please contact Rebecca Wilde at Sussex Police or me either as a private post or at spicetraders2009@live.co.uk - and I don't bite (well i do but not at you).
Rob
These users thanked the author robert totterdell for the post (total 7):
AMP (Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:31 pm) • Katharine (Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:38 pm) • sejintenej (Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:19 pm) • TMF (Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:06 pm) • bakunin (Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:59 am) • Mid A 15 (Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:33 pm) • RemedyLaw (Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 am)
Rating: 41.18%
LHA
Deputy Grecian

Re: Webb and sexual abuse at CH

Post by LHA »

Is anyone aware of any statement from the school re Webb's latest conviction?
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Elvie
LE (Little Erasmus)

Post by Elvie »

This letter seems at odds with Robert's message on the schools response.