Member: Eloise - ?eloisesec

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

sejintenej
Button Grecian

Member: Eloise - ?eloisesec

Post by sejintenej »

Your cri de coeur in past few days

Can't find it again so please contact
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
loringa
Deputy Grecian

Re: Member: Eloise - ?eloisesec

Post by loringa »

David - I think you are probably referring to this: viewtopic.php?t=731 which originated with a post from eloisec back in 2005 which I think could be read as cri de coeur. I suspect she moved on to better things - I hope so!
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

post by loringa » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:20 pm
David - I think you are probably referring to this: viewtopic.php?t=731 which originated with a post from eloisec back in 2005 which I think could be read as cri de coeur. I suspect she moved on to better things - I hope so!

Yes!!!! That is exactly what simply appeared when I logged in on the date of my own post.No idea why / how that happened.

Having once been in the same predicament i was able to force my escape and thoroughly enjoy work which took me abroad (a lot or too much!?). Thought my experience might help.
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
Katharine
Button Grecian

Post by Katharine »

sejintenej wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:45 pm post by loringa » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:20 pm

Yes!!!! That is exactly what simply appeared when I logged in on the date of my own post.No idea why / how that happened.

Having once been in the same predicament i was able to force my escape and thoroughly enjoy work which took me abroad (a lot or too much!?). Thought my experience might help.
Otter replied last month, that’s why it appeared again now.
Katharine Dobson (Hills) 6.14, 1959 - 1965