Cheddar Gorge....

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical thought
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical thought provoking
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical thought provoking, mind
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical thought provoking, mind boggling
BTaylor
Deputy Grecian

Post by BTaylor »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical thought provoking, mind boggling, toe
Thornton 85-92
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling

("and potent" was missed off the last couple or so of posts so reinstated)
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
Tim_MaA_MidB
Deputy Grecian

Post by Tim_MaA_MidB »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72