Pentagon video

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Did a plane really fly into the Pentagon?

Of course it did you silly conspiracy theorist person
20%
No, I think it was something more sinister like a missile or an exploding cornish pasty
27%
I don't really care but Fiona Bruce is quite nice...
47%
When will these silly polls end?
7%

Total votes: 15

marty
Grecian

Pentagon video

Post by marty »

Did anyone see the video released yesterday of the explosion at Pentagon on 11th September 2001? (Sorry but I refuse to use the awful American date configuration) I fear the US Government may have scored an own goal with this one cos I've seen it several times and there's definitely no plane! I'm not saying the American Airlines flight didn't hit the Pentagon but I do wonder what the point of releasing the video was when it doesn't shed any light on the matter whatsoever...I think it's probably one-nil to the conspiracy nutters on this one.
My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
Laura M
Deputy Grecian

Post by Laura M »

Where can I view this video? And yes Fiona Bruce is a legend!!!
Two men lying in a bed, one rolled over to the other and said, 'I'm gonna lead me a life of danger, I'm gonna marry a WESSEX RANGER!'
BaA 97-03 GrW 03-04
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

Laura M wrote:Where can I view this video?
http://www.sky.com/skynews/video/videop ... 06,00.html
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41
Mark1
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by Mark1 »

so marty, as the anti-conspiracy nutters said, what happened to the plane and the people?
I just have to say, it does at least sort of look like a plane... Pity the camera was only recording at two frames a second though...
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

The hole still looks far too small, and what happened to the wings???

I'm not normally a conspiracy-theorist, but this one stinks......
The "nose-cone" looks too narrow - look more like a missile to me....

As for where the plane really is?? Shot-down somewhere else and covered up somehow?? Who knows............I wouldn't put anything past the American Government, much as I love America itself.....

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
swirl
3rd Former

Post by swirl »

want to know more about this subject? go to yahoo.com and search for "loose change" in videos. It's a film, about 1h15m all about 9/11 and hows it's a conspiracy. F'ing interesting!
Rory
Deputy Grecian

Post by Rory »

I suppose that next the Americans will claim that they really DID land on the moon.....
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I see Marty has triumphed again !

Actually, I got involved in similar discussions on this matter on another forum and caused quite a stir by suggesting another conspiracy theory.

Some of the Yanks got upset at my mention of the grassy knoll and the fact that some insignificant person managed to shoot the President of the USA - A feat later described as near impossible by one of the best marksmen in the States. Even mentioning the fact that it was handy that Jack Ruby saved the cost of a trial upset some of the more stalwart Americans !! ............... and to cast suggestions about the FBI and the CIA, the 'Mob' and the Cubans nearly got me lynched.

Anyway......... I voted for Fiona !! (Don't have night-mares !)
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.