Dyslexic child

Looking for a job? Want a work experience placement?
Find jobs advertised by Old Blues.
Post a "JOB WANTED" advert.
Advertise your jobs to other Old Blues.
Please delete your ads once expired - all post will be removed after 60 days....

Moderator: Moderators

DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Dyslexic child

Post by DavebytheSea »

There is help wanted in this delightful Cornish village for a dyslexic eight year old boy over the summer holiday. He needs organised "play" on a daily basis to help overcome short term memory problems.

This is a delightful family in a large house by the water with adjacent beach and open headland just beyond. Large garden and opportunity for sailing and river trips.

I would think that this might suit a Grecian or a Dep who wanted to earn some money in Cornwall without having to worry about accommodation etc. I can put anyone interested in touch with the family.
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Re: Dyslexic child

Post by englishangel »

DavebytheSea wrote:There is help wanted in this delightful Cornish village for a dyslexic eight year old boy over the summer holiday. He needs organised "play" on a daily basis to help overcome short term memory problems.

This is a delightful family in a large house by the water with adjacent beach and open headland just beyond. Large garden and opportunity for sailing and river trips.

I would think that this might suit a Grecian or a Dep who wanted to earn some money in Cornwall without having to worry about accommodation etc. I can put anyone interested in touch with the family.
I have sent you a pm about this.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Post by DavebytheSea »

yes - thanks Mary, I have it. I wait with interest for your next
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)