TH A, 1964-1965

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

lschiller
2nd Former

TH A, 1964-1965

Post by lschiller »

I spent one year at CH as an American exchange student, 1964-1965, in Thornton A. Am looking to make contact with any of that year's Thorn A residents, especially Mike Brockbank, Pete Chapman, Geoff Byham, George Spradbrow & Chris Holmes. Also, am looking to connect with other Grecians that year. Want to catch up and, perhaps, plan a reunion sometime in 2007. If you know where any of these people might be located, or if you are one of them, please either reply here or to my home e-mail (lfschiller@comcast.net) or office e-mail (larry.schiller@couzens.com).
lschiller
2nd Former

Re: TH A, 1964-1965

Post by lschiller »

Am just revisiting my prior post. Have made contact with 4 of the 5 mentioned--2 of them by googling--and with some others, as well, and shared an enjoyable reunion in July, 2007. For those who have lost touch with their mates from their CH days, no matter how long ago--and for me it was 42 years--I highly recommend getting back in touch. You've nothing to lose, and a lot to gain (I think I've heard that before)--and the googling can be fun, even before you make contact . . .
Ajarn Philip
Button Grecian

Re: TH A, 1964-1965

Post by Ajarn Philip »

lschiller wrote: For those who have lost touch with their mates from their CH days, no matter how long ago--and for me it was 42 years--I highly recommend getting back in touch. You've nothing to lose, and a lot to gain (I think I've heard that before)--and the googling can be fun, even before you make contact . . .
You're probably preaching to the converted here, but never mind! Glad you made contact. The internet has been a wonderful innovation in that respect over the last 10 years or so (for me). I'd qualify the advice by emphasising the 'mates from CH days' and avoiding ex-girlfriends...