Becomming a New Dep

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

englishangel
Forum Moderator

Re: Becomming a New Dep

Post by englishangel »

As a culinary aside, I once went to a Korean restaurant and had kimchi, the first version.

Being polite I would say that it doesn't suit Western palates.Being impolite, it is absolutely disgusting.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
kerrensimmonds
Button Grecian

Post by kerrensimmonds »

Ooooh dear.....
Are we now seriously off topic?!
:offtopic: :offtopic: :lol: :lol:
Kerren Simmonds
5's and 2's Hertford, 1957-1966
NEILL THE NOTORIOUS
Button Grecian

Post by NEILL THE NOTORIOUS »

JR wrot "You wouldn't expect to join the Armed Forces --- and comply with Political Correctness ----"
A lovely vision stormed into my mind ------ Now chaps, we have to knock out that Enemy Position --- Shall we form a Committee ? --- Yes Evans you're Company Shop Steward so ? --- I see we shouldn't refer to them as "Enemy" , they just have different philosophies to ourselves, ----what do the rest of you think ?-------------- INCOMING ---- BANG !
I imagine that other Browsers may wtsh to write further script ! :biggun: :reaper:
kerrensimmonds
Button Grecian

Post by kerrensimmonds »

And kimchi has gone quiet.....
Kerren Simmonds
5's and 2's Hertford, 1957-1966
kimchi
2nd Former

Post by kimchi »

kerrensimmonds: No, Kimchi does not have Korean connections. Kimchi merely chose this name after a popular, and delicious, brand of instant noodles.
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Post by Angela Woodford »

NEILL THE NOTORIOUS wrote:JR wrot "You wouldn't expect to join the Armed Forces --- and comply with Political Correctness ----"
A lovely vision stormed into my mind ------ Now chaps, we have to knock out that Enemy Position --- Shall we form a Committee ? --- Yes Evans you're Company Shop Steward so ? --- I see we shouldn't refer to them as "Enemy" , they just have different philosophies to ourselves, ----what do the rest of you think ?-------------- INCOMING ---- BANG !
I imagine that other Browsers may wtsh to write further script ! :biggun: :reaper:
I admit to the Forum that I am filled with fear. I'm looking at an Army Information sheet on the desk beside me entitled "Military Engineer (Geographic Technician) Royal Engineers". My son Henry has his final interview in a weeks time. He is spending time running up and down Devon hills with a heavy rucksack to get even fitter. He is practising Question and Answer for the interview with father and grandfather. I am becoming familiar with expressions such as "three-dimensional spatial analysis of the battlefield". I am 80% proud and 20% terrified, but mustn't say about the terrified feelings!

So that's my further script, Neill... I am an anxious mother. But proud.
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""