King's College London

Want to contact someone who's been to the Uni you're thinking of going to?
Old Blues - post here if you're prepared to offer advice/support to someone thinking of going to your Uni...

Moderator: Moderators

lulu
2nd Former

King's College London

Post by lulu »

I am in my first term doing physiotherapy at Kings, if you want to know anything about Guys campus then i will try and help. Dont know anything about Strand campus though or halls, but i can probably answer most other questions!
JSimpson
2nd Former

Kings (Strand)

Post by JSimpson »

Hi,
I study English Law and French Law. I was at Kings until last summer so can answer qs on Strand campus, law, intercollegiate halls (Commonwealth) and London life generally.

Now in Paris doing the 2nd bit of my degree at the Sorbonne so can answer qs about that too.
JJukes
2nd Former

King's College London

Post by JJukes »

I graduated in History in 2004, spent first year in Commonwealth and spent most of my time focussing on the extracurricular. If anyone has questions on King's or University of London I'm sure myself or my friends could help.

John
Apalacia
3rd Former

Post by Apalacia »

I'm going to King's in less than a month and any information about anything would be great! Am going to do Ancient History and Latin at Strand Campus.
Apalacia
LittleLamperouge
2nd Former

Re: King's College London

Post by LittleLamperouge »

Heya, I'm not at/going to uni just yet - another year or two to go yet, damn AS Levels -_-.
But I'd like to know more about King's if possible - any info would be appreciated :mrgreen: